McIntyre Electrical Ltd have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Tenant Liaison Officer, based out of our Peterborough office, but covering the UK on a large installation contract.
As a Tenant Liaison Officer you will develop positive relationships with our clients residents in order to provide information and support during Fire alarm installations and upgrades.
Your duties will include:
- Pre entry visits and company inductions
- Visiting tenants in their homes and to advise them on when and what work is being carried out
- Act as the main point of contact and deal with any problems/queries that tenant may have
- Contacting neighbourhood housing associations and establishing working relations with them
- Attending and chairing tenant forum meetings to advise tenants of works being carried out
- Monitor customer complaints and resolve any potential issues
- Monitor customer satisfaction
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a similar role, you will have excellent communication skills at all levels and be confident addressing tenant’s concerns and liaison with both engineers and customers.
Significant travel is required for the role, so you must be flexible and adaptable and you must have a full clean driving licence.
Hours are 8-5, Monday to Friday. All travel and accommodation will be provided for.
Salary – £19k – £21k dependent on experience.
NO AGENCIES THANK YOU