As the Project Manager you will be overseeing the current project requirements within the Operations team, across installation of Electrical, Fire and Warden Call (but not limited to).
You will lead an administrative team of individuals to meet the key project milestones and have a heavy direct involvement with the customers.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Be the key contact for the customer – creating a healthy working relationship through effectively managing the operational needs of the project contract and handling queries promptly, including diary and inbox management.
- Organising quoted works to produce quick turn-arounds for the customer and for billing – ensuring the right engineer with the right skills and parts can service the job as efficiently as possible.
- Effective project managing all assignments, liaising with senior executives daily both internally and with the external customers.
- Production of true and factual data weekly for the Operations Manager, including coverage of key KPIs (job status, servicing update, invoicing etc) and being note taker in key internal and external meetings.
- Having a Health and Safety mindset, looking at possible risks associated with the role and reporting any issues promptly to support the ongoing safety of self and others.
You will need
- Strong line management experience – ability to lead a team with a variant of backgrounds, experiences, capability and skill set towards overall success of delivering the customer needs within the contract.
- Experience of tackling performance concerns through best practice approaches
- To be Proactive in processes to be a forward-thinker to meet the needs of the customer, taking ownership when issues arise and knowing who is appropriate to involve to resolve.
- Exemplary time management, ensuring every project milestone is met on time, to budget and managed well across multiple workstreams.