£35 – 38,000 per annum
We are a company that continues to enjoy successful growth and are now looking to appoint a new purchasing manager.
You will be responsible for managing and developing our purchasing activities ranging from effective stock control management to developing supplier relationships, controlling the budget, managing purchase orders and compiling director reports.
You are commercial, results-focused and passionate about continuous improvement and working at all levels to develop and maintain the highest standards.
This is a great opportunity for you to deliver success and develop you career with us.
- A proven track record of achievement within a purchasing role.
- An ability to develop and manage effective relationships both internally and with suppliers.
- Demonstrable experience in stock control management.
- Experience of controlling spend and managing budgets.
- An ability to develop processes and practices to manage growth and achieve KPIs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office along with good communication skills.
- Knowledge of the sector.
- Relevant systems knowledge.
- Ability to deliver innovation and efficiency gains.