Would you like the opportunity to work within a nationwide, successful and growing company?
Here at McIntyre Electrical we are recruiting for a Fire Design and Commissioning Engineer
This is a role that requires a competent and suitably qualified engineer to survey and design, and be integral in the commissioning and handover of Fire Alarm systems. The ability to communicate and lease with our existing customers in a timely manner and providing solutions to their requirements whilst meeting standards set by BS 5839 The successful candidate must have FIA qualifications in design and commissioning. They must also prove to be a confident member of a team with a good understanding of health and safety to help stay compliant with CDM regulations. Being able to both, design a system typically within a social housing environment and able to identify strategic planning requirements for the installations after quotation acceptance is essential.
Qualifications and experience needed for the role
· FIA training (or equivalent required) to BS5839-1
· Full UK Clean Driving Licence
· BS5839 Units 1 to 6
· Experience in AOV systems would be adventitious alone with manufacture training from Advance, Kentec, Ziton, ETC, is desirable but training can be given.
If you think it’s time for something new and are passionate about working in highly motivated, inclusive teams we want to hear from you
• Holidays – 22 days per annum plus 8 days bank holiday.
• Discount programmes
• Health and wellbeing services, including gym membership discounts
• On Demand GP services
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Reward and recognition