McIntyre Electrical Ltd have great opportunities for Fire Alarm Reactive Repair engineers in the South of England. This role is covering the Bristol area up to Oxford and all areas in between.
The role would be predominantly be servicing with some reactive repairs in the social housing sector.
To be considered for this position, we require you to have the following knowledge and experience:
- Able to demonstrate servicing experience of addressable, conventional & wireless fire alarm systems
- Automatic vents
- Knowledge of all major fire alarm manufacturers
- Knowledge of monitoring devices
- Familiar with codes of practice and maintenance of all above aspects.
- Full driving licence (no more than 3 points)
- Own hand tools and multi meter
Basic knowledge of one or more the following skills would be preferred:
- Commissioning fire alarm systems
- CCTV systems with basic networking skills
- Electrically qualified/skilled
- Access control
- Door entry systems
- Warden call systems
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive salary
- Company van
- Mobile phone
- Company t-shirts and PPE
- Travel paid door to door and lunch hour