McIntyre Electrical Ltd have fantastic permanent opportunities for Fire alarm installation and Commissioning specialists in London and surrounding areas.
The role would be installing and commissioning various fire alarm systems, predominantly in the social housing sector
To be considered for this position, we require you to have the following:
- Ability to install and commission fire alarm systems (and able to provide a track record of experience)
- Knowledge of Addressable, conventional & wireless fire alarm systems
- Knowledge of all major fire alarm manufacturers
- Knowledge of monitoring devices
- Familiar with codes of practice and installation of all above aspects.
- Full driving licence (no more than 6 points)
- Own hand tools and multi meter
An electrical qualification and FIA (or equivalent) installation module would be a distinct advantage, but we will consider candidates who can demonstrate considerable experience in the field.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive salary
- Company van
- Mobile phone
- Company t-shirts and PPE
- Travel paid door to door and lunch hour
Standard working hours:
- 8 till 5 Monday to Friday with overtime available
- Call outs on a rota (service engineers)
- Paying up to £16.00 per hour (DOE) for a 45 hour week
- Flat rate overtime
We value your interest in our company, but we have a lot of applicants for roles. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
NO AGENCIES THANK YOU