- Key Responsibilities:
● Updating the WIP reports and delegate to the planning and administrative teams on a day to day
operational basis, with the support from the Contract Manager.
● Ensure that all servicing has been planned in correctly, with the best utilization of engineers available,
ensuring that response times and target are consistently met.
● Cross-train all staff within the contract team to become a multi-skilled workforce where the resource
can be flexible in the event of the need arising to cover absences or transfer to cover other customer
● Monitoring of teams in ensuring invoices generated promptly and the process is concluded within
● Monitor the contract mailbox and raise all reactive calls and issue accordingly to the planning and
● Processing of the contract billing and accountable for all PO/quotation, including chasing billing and
● Being the role-model and escalation point for the team as to operational questions or issues they
may have around the contract they fall under, demonstrating what ‘good’ looks like through coaching
and support. In addition, supporting the Contract Manager with input of feedback to support the
regular performance discussions the manager will have with team members to enable feedback to
be shared with a viewpoint of continuous personal development.
● Support the Contract Manager through providing key information that can feed into KPIs, ensuring
that the data being shared with accurate, up to date and trustworthy.
- Having a Health and Safety mindset, looking at possible risks associated with the role and reporting
any issues promptly to support the ongoing safety of self and others.
Knowledge and Skills:
● Proactive in processes to be a forward-thinker to meet the needs of the customer, taking
ownership when operational issues arise and knowing who is appropriate to involve to reach
● Confidence in dealing with the customer directly around issues or complaints linked to the delivery
of services on a day to day operational basis, with more complex cases to be escalated to the
● Strong organisational skills (ability to manage multiple channels of work, effectively delegate to
the team based on their capability and skill-set, knowing when to escalate to the Contract
Manager to resolve issues and a consistent level of quality to the work produced and delivered).
● Creative and innovative towards new ways of working with a continuous improvement mindset.
● Enthusiastic and positive approach, with the ability to motivate and drive good performance within
the team to meet the day to day operational needs for the customer.
● The ability to effectively plan labour and schedule work to meet customer demand, and resiliency
to be able to meet challenges head-on and adapt to new ways of working whilst maintaining
operational standards for the customer.