£38 – 43,000 per annum plus car allowance
Due to our continued successful growth, we are looking to further expand our management team.
In this role, you will lead a small office-based team responsible for arranging engineers service schedule and repairs to meet compliance KPIs within the social housing sector.
Through your leadership and drive for results, you will ensure our customers enjoy a consistently high-quality service and we meet our company targets. You will have a passion for continuous improvement and will work at all levels to play your part in implementing our growth plans.
This is a great opportunity for you to deliver success and develop you career with us.
• A track record of achievement in the services sector including managing compliance against challenging KPIs and service level agreements.
• The ability to manage people and priorities in order to meet monthly service requirements.
• Proven experience in leading diverse teams and developing performance.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office along with strong presentation and communication skills.
• Commercial acumen with the ability to improve efficiency and productivity, whilst maintaining compliance.
• A focus on meeting and exceeding client expectations alongside the flexibility to visit customer and client sites as required.
• Experience of managing engineers in the fire and security arena.
• Understanding of the social housing sector.
• Relevant technical knowledge.