McIntyre Electrical Ltd have great opportunities for experienced Access Control engineers for long term permanent contracts in North London.
We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic people to join our growing company on a full time, permanent basis and in return we offer a competitive salary and great benefits.
You will need to be a qualified electrical engineer and have experience of working within access control, specifically with doors. Due to the nature of the contract, you will require a CRB check if you do not already have a valid certificate.
Requirements for the role:
- Able to demonstrate Access Control experience (doors)
- Familiar with codes of practice, and maintenance of access controlled doors.
- Full driving licence (no more then 6 points)
Basic knowledge of one or more the following skills would be preferred-
- gate/barrier systems
- Electrically qualified/skilled
- Access control
- Door entry systems
Benefits of the role-
- Company vehicle
- Competitive salary
- Mobile phone
- Company t-shirts and PPE
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Travel paid door to door and lunch hour
Standard working hours-
- 8 till 5 Monday to Friday with overtime available
Due to the nature of the client, you will be required to undertake a CRB check
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to fulfill this challenging role, please contact us directly via the online application system